Thing # 20 Earthquake Bridgeport, Illinois, 4-18-2008

Thing # 21 "The Rose Bette Midler"

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thing # 19 - Web 2.0 Awards

This "thing" was certainly easier to do than #17, which I still have not been able to do.

I looked at "Health" category and looked briefly at "peertrainer" and "medstory." Under "medstory" I looked up "cholesteatoma" and found some good information.

I looked at "online desktop" and briefly looked at the three listings. I would like to use "desktoptwo" because it looks like I should be able to understand it and it might help me in organizing some things that I could use in my home computer.

I looked at "Content Aggregation and Management." It looks like spreadsheets and survey techniques to me - collecting data and organizing it for analysis.

No comments: