Thing # 20 Earthquake Bridgeport, Illinois, 4-18-2008

Thing # 21 "The Rose Bette Midler"

Friday, May 23, 2008

Thing # 17

I had several difficulties trying to complete this exercise.
I tried 3 times to see the "PB Wiki Tour" but the page would not come up, so I was not able to view that tour.
When I tried to edit the page in the Sandbox, several times I could not get in or do whatever I needed to do to get started. I think there was some kind of trouble with the page. Finally, today,
I was able to edit the one page and then add my blog address to the other page.
I can not think of any potential uses of a pbwiki based on this exercise. Based on the previous exercise, it seemed like a wiki might be useful in a work situation for editing back and forth on drafts of policies and procedures, maybe.

No comments: