Thing # 20 Earthquake Bridgeport, Illinois, 4-18-2008

Thing # 21 "The Rose Bette Midler"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thing # 18

I had trouble getting in to google documents because when I put in the email Id and password
2 times the page came up could not get in. So Mary D. used copy and paste technique and was able to pull up the page so I could get to where I needed to be to post my name. I was very frustrated by this, because I had to skip over "sandbox" because I was having similar trouble there. Enough said about that. Now I will try to answer the questions.

I have no idea how I would use the collaborative features at Lacey for a project. I usually do not get those kinds of tasks assigned to me.

In my personal work at home and at church and at other places, I think I could really go for using these two areas on the Web 2.0. So, later when I am at home and can do it using my own name, maybe I will not get so frustrated and will be able to use these things.

No comments: